• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

Would be the first of many steps the club needs to make to be competitive in the league and Champions League again.

pacstud

Thread title change ftw.

Honestly, only realistic manager I get NOW. Everyone else? F it and just wait for off-season. May need a Championship level manager instead of a CL level manager.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It’s gross negligence.. Lost all faith in the board after that.
The board have played this wrong on all fronts. Kept Emery to long sacked him with no plan. Interviewing for the position. I'm sorry this isn't managing Starbucks. The plan should have been in place weeks before hand. The new manager head hunted. And if we cant get him who is second on the list. You do that before you fire the guy in the hot seat.

Not often myself and @Furious agree but when we do its worrying.

blaze_of_glory

Poch channeling Wenger with the near smirk. Knows exactly what he's doing having a mouth like Wenger did when he was here. It's on fellas.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
There’s not many options for Poch right now. Zidane has got Real going again and Bayern seem to have ruled themselves out. It’s pretty much us right now, Utd at some point in the future or PSG if they bin Tuchel.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think it might be Potch or bye bye from me. Unless the club can secure Potchy, I might just call it quits with football and go explore my other hobbies and interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom