• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raicore

He played a handful of games and looked good in a couple and **** in the rest. People were proclaiming him the next great defender while simultaneously jacking off to pictures of Sven Mislintat. The reality is he’s almost certainly a bit ****.

Just that I cant stand watching Mustafi ****ting the defence anymore. Until he farks up like Mustafi..I think he deserves a chance

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

United only have one way to play against the top teams really and that's the counter. If Arteta can work his way around that trap to stop guys like Martial and Rashford we could snag a win.

Their midfield is rubbish.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He played a handful of games and looked good in a couple and **** in the rest. People were proclaiming him the next great defender while simultaneously jacking off to pictures of Sven Mislintat. The reality is he’s almost certainly a bit ****.
And to think, Wenger wasn't even sure about signing him. :lol: Arsène really knew.

None of our managers have rated Mavropanos

Clearly isn't impressive at all I'm training

I wasn't impressed at all by him. He had two good games first when he started where he was barely tested and everyone was losing it over him but at the first test he had he got red card.

Hasn't look that good for u23 either. He has a long way to go IMO.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Agree since Bellerin going vegan his body got much weaker no wonder he taking long to recover there no Vitamin D left in his body

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
LVG rocking up to The Grove, and playing Carrick and Bastian in midfield against us...disappointed to only win 3-0 here really, as we could have easily repaid them for the 8-2...

...but United had more possession than us in this game, so according to some here it means they actually dominated us apparently ;)
Already forgotten how good Wenger ball was. Thanks for that.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Why is Bellerin always attacked for his off the pitch hobbies? Do you guys really feel that threatened that he likes fashion? :lol:

We also have world class nutriologists, he is obviously getting the correct supplements that his diet doesn't cover. If being vegan really hindered his performance he wouldn't be doing it.

Wtf is wrong with Bellerin? How can a player who is not seriously injured be assessed for like 3 weeks?

Man should stop eating grass and start to building his body, or he can compete on project runway or something.

What are you on about? He is coming back from terrible injury and having set backs. His career probably wont be same.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know who is missing this for United?

@Juan Matas Beard

What's your injury list?

I just updated this on Redcafe haha.

Eric Bailly, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Marcos Rojo and Scott McTominay ruled out. Paul Pogba was expected to start but some reports saying he'll miss.

So in terms of starting 11, only McTominay misses out.

Last edited:

Bergkamp1988

Eating meat is like smoking cigarettes

oh oh someone just watched "the game changer".

moronic claim. unfounded too.

Studies that show meat eaters to be unhealthy are profoundly biased.
Their research focuses on people eating soda, bred, processed food, and yes, some meat (standard american diet). they then go to the conclusion of "meat is bad for you". Nop... sugar and processed foods are bad for you. Meat is fine. Studies are now being made on meat eaters who consume whole foods and their health shows to be top notch sir..

It's about eating healthy and balanced, you don't have to be a food nazi.

get with the times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom