• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Would love to know what Arteta said at half time. Either way, no one will remember this game but the important thing is we got the result

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
His Liverpool used to get battered by Henry, Pires and Vieira. Hasn’t recovered.
Wenger made us enemy of the state #1. He really changed the game. Bet they couldn't stand a Frenchman dominating their game in their home.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough. Saw your post right after he dove on top of their box in the 92nd or something and the commentator was praising him for being such a professional.

It was about that moment, but more the turn and taking the contact, he went down easy but so many players do.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Only saw the 2nd half. What I saw was a massive amount of effort put in and, dare I say it, we were more streetwise than Leeds. Tactical fouling, harassing their players, drawing stupid fouls from them. You love to see it!

Ugly goal from Nelson. Think he even mishit it. But it counts and it should do wonders for his confidence.

Plutarch

We were so much better in the second half. I was alarmed how poor we were in the first half. You expect a top championship team might give you a hard time for the first twenty minutes or so, but we let them dominate for much too long. Also Danny Murphy is very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom