• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We had an incredibly noisy start to the window but it's pretty much dead quiet now.

Currently hard to see us not panicking and get someone like Boateng, if we lose out on Upamecano to Barca.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Upamecano is not moving in this window, its just talk
also I think we will only get a CB if we can move Mustafi on in this window

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Upamecano is not moving in this window, its just talk
also I think we will only get a CB if we can move Mustafi on in this window

Yeah, can see us getting a CB only if Mustafi leaves. Reminds me of last January when we all thought we'd deffo sign a defender because of Holdings injury.

Think it'' be Gabriel from Lille rather than Upamecano imo.

zilfy

Hearing there is some heat on the Boateng rumours btw
Good. Too many people on here saying they would be happy with no signings in January.

Who are we supposed to rotate Luiz and Sokratis with? Mustafi and a totally out of sorts Holding? That's a recipe for disaster. Boateng's not the player he used to be but he would surely be a massive step up from Mustafi and Holding.

He's not ideal but we surely need someone to help us out through to the summer

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yes I'm sure Denilson would be the second coming of Xavi had he played less.

Its both a physical and mental issue

They are kids, to heavy burden Tears Them down instead of building Up

With the lax attitude of Wenger (and Emery) they become entitled.
They dont fight enough for their spot

With our weaker smaller squads they dont have to improve to get a spot, they are the spot due to lack of great senior players

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
What's the downside of Boateng on loan?

Think people, myself included, are worried if we’re willing to loan him we may end up being willing to sign him long term. I feel we need a full rebuild and any and all minutes should go to player who will be at AFC long term who will grow to their peak here vs another player on the tail end of it.

With that said a Per type signing/player would be a great addition (if Boateng is one) if we also add another up and coming/hugely promising defender aswell, but the club will have to offload quite a few CBs in the summer to make the numbers work.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Do Barca not have enough starting quality CBs? Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti. Are one of them injured/surplus to requirements?

In my opinion they dont need a single signing, just a change of manager. Best team on the planet on paper.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do Barca not have enough starting quality CBs? Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti. Are one of them injured/surplus to requirements?

In my opinion they dont need a single signing, just a change of manager. Best team on the planet on paper.
Planning for the future, Pique is 32 and Umtiti has issues. Upamacano will ride the bench for a while.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Barca fans dont rate any of them as world class anymore and looking at how they defended the other night you can understand why.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Don't you start again. :mad: This is the Arteta Era, I won't tolerate your negativity.

Ah, so now I know from where all those tag lines are coming from :D

Just one cautious post from me makes you go up whilst there are far more negative postings out there - interesting.
You are probably worried as I'm rarely wrong.

No need for that, loose your negativity and fear for the savior Arteta has arrived:trophy:

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A video going through some of our failed transfer attempts, so a word of warning don't believe anything until it's official. Tho judging by some of these, don't believe anything until they're on the pitch. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom