• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I remember when everyone wanted Gaya. Think I read ‘next Jordi Alba’ at one point.

Not even smug about it because I knew nothing about the guy, just funny how so many of the names in the wish list/transfers thread end up being nothing special.

Someone will pay big money for him in the summer and massively regret it.

Can just picture him being another Ed Woodward masterstoke.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Not watching the Leipzig game. I know it's gonna be jammy luck **** again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ilicic is such a baller.

Should’ve spent his career playing for bigger clubs than Palermo and Fiorentina.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sensational first half from Atalanta, literally couldn't have gone any better. You'd not think they were the novices when it comes to this stage of the competition.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Talked with a Valencia Fan: Garay, Gabriel, Rodrigo, Cilessen, Piccini and Coquelin all injured. Jaume (keeper) and Mangala (City-Flop) aren't good enough for this level.

So he was pretty sure they wouldn't have a chance today. Guedes was injured a long time, only positive is Ferran for him.

If they don't score an away goal, the tie is pretty sure over.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Atalanta plated like big team: started well, then they conceded a bit just to score the 2-0 when Valencia were becoming very dangerous.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Talked with a Valencia Fan: Garay, Gabriel, Rodrigo, Cilessen, Piccini and Coquelin all injured. Jaume (keeper) and Mangala (City-Flop) aren't good enough for this level.

So he was pretty sure they wouldn't have a chance today. Guedes was injured a long time, only positive is Ferran for him.

If they don't score an away goal, the tie is pretty sure over.

Ferran and Soler are going to be superstars, the rest are very average.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom