• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Just turned in, doesnt seem like I missed much.

Was gonna Enjoy some icecream but turns out I bought vegan raw food "ice cream"

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just turned in, doesnt seem like I missed much.

Was gonna Enjoy some icecream but turns out I bought vegan raw food "ice cream"

So you bought frozen fruit? You could turn that into something unhealthy quite easily.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Willock is the worst imo alongside with Xhaca. Willock is too selfish for a CAM, he plays as CAM like a number nine. Arsenal needs a proper young CAM very much. Xhaca is too average for a TOP4 PL midfileder he slow in everything (mind, on the ball, of the ball). Just sell him. He is 27 yo, not going to be any more good than he already is.

Pepe is the most creative in the attack. Auba on the left. Martinelli better on the CF. I would bench Laca.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Willock is the worst imo alongside with Xhaca. Willock is too selfish for a CAM, he plays as CAM like a number nine. Arsenal needs a proper young CAM very much. Xhaca is too average for a TOP4 PL midfileder he slow in everything (mind, on the ball, of the ball). Just sell him. He is 27 yo, not going to be any more good than he already is.

Pepe is the most creative in the attack. Auba on the left. Martinelli better on the CF. I would bench Laca.

Who’s this Xhaca lad? Sounds awful by your description.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Decent half all things considered. Remember we’re not that good.

TimT

So boring, there is no creativity in the team. I started watching Wolves game for the first ten minutes. I didn't have a good connection and switched tho this game knowing it wouldn't be any fun to watch it. I haven't been wrong thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom