• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So you bought frozen fruit? You could turn that into something unhealthy quite easily.

No it is not sorbet

Cocoa butter, cashew butter, rice-syrup, coconut milk and oil seems to be the brunt of it.

Remarkably icecream like actually, just slightly of texture wise

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Watching this game

giphy.gif

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I don't know about Sokratis and Guendo hasn't been good.

Otherwise, the okest of ok performances. Laca still isn't fully over his inability to score though.

It's visibly a hard place to play though. As always Olympiakos fans are top.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Decent half, grew into the game. Laca should’ve tucked his chance away. The ol’ Arteta rope-a-dope en route, time to increase the intensity this half.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I don't hate Laca but I just think if Auba was playing as our ST we would be up 1-0. Hoping the second half goes our way as it looked like we were starting to get into our stride.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
With a proper young CAM like Maddison, and a Torreira more some baller in the CM, I don't know if Guendouzi is ready (the french is very technical, but I think he is too much imature and his defense is suspect) and each one in their correct position than this team could be somewhat dangerous.

Auba --- Martinelli --- Pepe
---------- Maddison ---------
Saka - Torreira-Ceballos---
------- Luiz -- Saliba-Bellerin
------------ Leno -------------

GDeep™

League is very weak
With a proper young CAM like Maddison, and a Torreira more some baller in the CM, I don't know if Guendouzi is ready (the french is very technical, but I think he is too much imature and his defense is suspect) and each one in their correct position than this team could be somewhat dangerous.

Auba --- Martinelli --- Pepe
---------- Maddison ---------
Saka - Torreira-Ceballos---
------- Luiz -- Saliba-Bellerin
------------ Leno -------------
Can see us finish 6-8 with that next season. Good team.

zilfy

After bad start we slowly got into the game. Decent half.
Its hopefully going to mirror the Newcastle game- useless in the first 15, creating chances but not looking that sublime in the next 30, then total dominance in the second half

I would love to see an early sub though (which Mikel doesn't seem to favour). The forward line is crying out for Pepe in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom