• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Big win today, really hard fought after 3 games this weeks compared to Evertons 2 weeks off. They were on a great run and brimming with confidence so I'm absolutely delighted. It was probably the least controlled we have been under Mikel, some lovely free flowing attacking at times but also some really chaotic defending. I hope to see a return to more steady, solid controlled football next time out as that was petty stressful compared to most games recently.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pickford looked terrible today, especially when playing out from the back, isn't he supposed to be good at that!

Also there was a moment late on when Guendouzi pressed him, as he almost got the ball stuck under his own clumsy feet...but when Pickford cleared it, it definitely looked like he followed through on Matteo...anyone else catch this, happened near the end of the game...can't stand Pickford, stupid gormless face that he has.

Last edited:

Pepes blue pill

Pickford looked terrible today, especially when kicking out from the back, isn't he supposed to be good at that!

Also there was a moment late on when Guendouzi pressed him, as he almost got the ball stuck under his own clumsy feet...but when Pickford cleared it, it definitely looked like he followed through on Matteo...anyone else catch this, happened near the end of the game...can't stand Pickford, stupid gormless face that he has.

No I saw that, was hoping they would go back and show it, looked like he was annoyed and just tried to leave one on him, it was quick tho so might have been nothing

Riou

Absolutely loved reading parts of this thread, especially when my boy @GDeep™ was getting destroyed!

Fav part was G trying to snap back at @American_Gooner by making fun of Carlo losing to Arsenal...sure AG was heartbroken over HIS team beating the manager of the OTHER team :rofl:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
We played quite well. Shame we can't still balance attack and defence. Ceballos and Auba was great. Saka is becoming an assist-machine.

teamsoutheast

That was a very good win. Everton are a decent side and have no business lolling in mid-table. That Calvert-Lewin has improved massively. Saka again with a top quality assist despite having a shaky 10 minute spell. Ceballos was very good again in midfield. His distribution was very good. We still don't look fit enough. Our press was uncoordinated and we seemed to run out of steam. Could have been nerves but our fitness levels worry me.

Riou

ERf1ZMOXsAMEHYG.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom