• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So i read many Dutch people say it maybe will be too early to sign him now. While i agrew but if he keep improving his price will double and we'll miss the opportunity to sign him.
Oh my god, so this is how I sound when I am hyped by some random brazilian I saw on youtube. His price won’t double, he is not good.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Don't want this dude. Can't tell from his name whether he's French, Dutch, Croat or Turkish. His face also don't approve. Don't know anything about him as a player either.

Since I did LSD yesterday, I'm not accepting players just for the sake of it. I believe Arsenal fans deserve much better than some nothing dude from AZ Alkmar reserves playing in South African league.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Don't want this dude. Can't tell from his name whether he's French, Dutch, Croat or Turkish. His face also don't approve. Don't know anything about him as a player either.

Since I did LSD yesterday, I'm not accepting players just for the sake of it. I believe Arsenal fans deserve much better than some nothing dude from AZ Alkmar reserves playing in South African league.

He's Turkish, the last name is Kökçü.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Problem we have is we have to strike early. Which is a huge gamble.

People talking about wanting or signing Parety from Atletico. We need to find them before everyone else knows about them.

Similar to Leciester with Ndidi.

Our market is this obscure market like finding Martinellis and signing Salibas. Which can either prove brilliant in 2 or 3 years or will have failed. Either way we cannot go toe to toe with any of our rivals anymore.

We are probably the 5th most desirable destination in the PL. And even that is slipping.

When we count the rest of Europe. Well into double figures.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I think they pretended to be interested to trick us into signing hin.

The only real interested party was Napoli. No one else showed much interest. It's no wonder when you consider the price 72m for a winger who was unproven and basically only had 1 decent season where he took about 10 penalties which boosted his stats.

Was a poor choice of money and one of those ok no one else is in for him let's take him type of signings. Similar to Özil and Sanchez.

Malky

Established Member
This lad doesn't really seem all that special to be honest, can't say it'll be a signing that'll have me excited.

weird how much you hate Pepe, calling him rubbish, but isn't it you who is basically Bellerin's number one fan? :lol:

Never used the word rubbish I think. But might start using it in the future if he keeps it up!

Loved Bellerin pre injury but being out for almost year can take a lot from your game. Will be interesting to see if he can get back to good form under Arteta next season.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom