• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
This guy has such mediocre (to downright bad) numbers in the Eredivisie (3 goals and 2 assists in 24 games, 3 goals and 6 assists in 35 last season)...in a league where even normal talents like Lozano and Bergwijn rack up great numbers, without even having watched him I think it's safe to say this is agent bollocks (**** source anyways sport), unless there is something I am missing here and he is more of a controller or something (not what he was branded as, he was considered a big talent as I recall because he broke assist records for Feyenoord youth teams)...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

happy london GIF by Chelsea FC

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Don't ever expect to spell his name correctly if we sign him. I'd appreciate it if the mods could add it to autocorrect.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't get what this guy does that ESR doesn't do. They're both at the same stage of development, we don't need two of them. We need someone a bit further down the line in their development, someone like Ødegaard, or ideally Grealish, who can come in and perform straight away and ease the pressure a bit off ESR.

If you're gonna go for a really young one, at least go for Olise, who could adapt much quicker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
these sources from SportWitness are poverty lately. nobody ever take FootMercato CalcioMercato and TuttoMercatoWeb seriously.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom