• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

GDeep™

League is very weak
My only issue is that signings like this need 2/3 years to develop, maybe more. Like Guendouzi, who is deep into his 2nd season and still way way off being somebody who can offer us anything on a consistent basis. The Dutch guys on here think he’s crap too ffs.

My guess is this deal will be much cheaper than we’re seeing now.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Regardless of what I think of this player, which I've already expounded on in this thread, I just don't understand this transfer.

Unless it's an obvious future world-beater (he isn't), why would we sign a 19 year old CM who needs time to develop when we have ESR, Willock and Guendouzi in a similar profile? We need a starting creative CM to replace Özil and in whose shadow a talented player can develop, not another multiyear project.

GDeep™

League is very weak
25M doesn’t make sense considering we’re going to wait years for him to develop. He’s not delivering anything for atleast 2/3 years, if ever.

You would think a non elite Dutch teenager would be 30/40% of that price.

You watch youtube comps of this player and you get the feeling he is not even at the same level as Denilson.

Is he really that bad like youtube makes him look like?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
In Arteta we trust. Mari, Soares and Kokcu shows that we are ready to compete with Liverpool and City.

P.s. I forgot about George Lewis. Might as well put our name on the league title for next year.

ArsenalFever

Good player, type of player that could instantly stake a claim for first team, maturity about his game.
Reminds me of a Modric/Rosicky combo.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom