• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Effect of Coronavirus on Arsenal

Pyromaniac

The cases in Spain are growing rapidly (about 3000 confirmed now) and Madrid is the epicenter. Even a minister caught it. So incredibly irresponsible that all those Atletico Fans were in Liverpool yesterday

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Plenty of hot liquids & honey, cold compresses and Brufen 600 for the fever, an antihistamin and a saline nasal spray for the mucus.

Get plenty of rest. Take care, sweetling, you'll be fine.
Yep. I had exactly that and cotton ears . I was using ioded salt water doing gargling/steambath two times a day. Must stay hydrated drink too many vitamin and mineral supplements and hot soup.
Imperative not to smoke, alcohol.
Thank you both!

Manberg

Predator
I can't even find soap anymore ffs. Searched Tesco, Sainsbury's and Lidl. Not one freaking bottle of soap!!!!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I can't even find soap anymore ffs. Searched Tesco, Sainsbury's and Lidl. Not one freaking bottle of soap!!!!

Try Aldi late at night, I’ve found my local one seems to stock shelves about 8-9pm for the next day.

There’ll usually be some toilet paper and soaps put out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Boris basically just said your family is going to die.

Cheers mate.

Don’t know what else we can do tbh, people praising China and South Korea might be premature.

When they open back up they could just get overran by the virus again. Partial exposure to it without overloading the NHS seems to be the only thing we can do.

Looks like they’re trying to time the big stuff like shutting schools and banning gatherings to delay the peak.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know what else we can do tbh, people praising China and South Korea might be premature.

When they open back up they could just get overran by the virus again. Partial exposure to it without overloading the NHS seems to be the only thing we can do.

Looks like they’re trying to time the big stuff like shutting schools and banning gatherings to delay the peak.
Just didn’t expect him to be so blunt lol. Was eating a donut and nearly choked. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just didn’t expect him to be so blunt lol. Was eating a donut and nearly choked. :lol:

Woman in my office today sounds like she’s trying to cough up a lung ffs.

In between coughs she’s just been saying she doesn’t get what the fuss is, ****** like that need to know that while most will be fine there are many who won’t.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Woman in my office today sounds like she’s trying to cough up a lung ffs.

In between coughs she’s just been saying she doesn’t get what the fuss is, ****** like that need to know that while most will be fine there are many who won’t.
I had diarrhoea yesterday and a cough all day. Staying inside for a week I think, I’ll just bottle anyone who knocks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I had diarrhoea yesterday and a cough all day. Staying inside for a week I think, I’ll just bottle anyone who knocks.

Just answer the door wearing nothing but a gas mask, that will send out the right message imo.

Nine_toes.png

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Apparently the peak won’t be until mid June.

Don’t see how they fit in sport now tbh.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Summary of Boris press conference:

-If you have a cough or fever stay home for 7 days
-Probably best not to go on school trips abroad
-Don't go on a cruise if you're elderly
-Some of your elders will definitely die before their time

Message ends.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Apparently, this virus isn't that fatal compared to others like Lassa, Ebola but why are people so scared.
Is it because of the High rate of infection?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Apparently, this virus isn't that fatal compared to others like Lassa, Ebola but why are people so scared.
Is it because of the High rate of infection?
Nobody is immune to it and there are no vaccinations. If too many people get it at once the hospitals won’t be able to cope, people will and are dying from it.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom