• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We dealing with Traore very well. Jeminez is quite because of Traore not being dangerous

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
England has some real talent coming through. Some decent youngsters, Foden, Saka, etc. I hope we don’t try to sit back in the second half. We need to keep some tempo. Our defence isn’t so good that we can afford to soak up too much pressure.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Just seeing Wolves have scored 73% of their goals in the second half...............................comforting.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Loved the Wily Boly leg pose in preparation for our goal celebration.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Adama is overrated. The reason he looks good is because defenders stand off him and are scared of his pace.

Technically, he's average

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
That's how you need to play against Wolves.

Be solid defensively and you will get the one or other chance and you have to use it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Carragher criticizing Tierney's defending/positioning against a forward whom is clearly faster than him.

Also Carragher...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just seeing Wolves have scored 73% of their goals in the second half...............................comforting.

This is a half where we need to slaughter them. We have a reputation to uphold here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom