• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

Excellent win. We defended really well. Given that our defenders aren't really that great as players, that's an achievement.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I still think the Champions League may be a bridge too far for us. Europa League most likely next season.

What I want to see is investment, you can see we have something here, and squandering that over the transfer window would be a massive waste.

Kav

Established Member
If we can recreate this performance in our away games we will stand a good chance to make it into the euro competitions. We may not win them all but that is the level of concentration and commitment i want to see from the players.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think this game shows we can compete with Leicester on Tuesday, it's just a case of putting in the same effort and concentration of today.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I think this Arsenal is changing at least our mentality when we are playing like today. I can see the players more motivated than before during the games, trying to control the game, also they are doing all that they can on the pitch.

For example, today KT and Soares gave everything on the pitch, and when both were substituted Bellerin and AMN did the same, they played so well and with a huge concentration during all the game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lucas pretending to trip up at the corner, trying to waste time...loved it :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
An away performance with real grit. Am I dreaming?

Special shout out to each and every one of the substitutes who were all fantastic to a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom