• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Dani has basically done everything in this game people said he isnt capable of doing.

He is a technician who can defend and attack. cover the ground. take the ball on the turn and split the defence. Not sure what else people want.
Because he is playing with Laca, they are supporting each other. Ceballos plays forward, Laca holds and he gives the ball again to Ceballos so he can open the play

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
45 minutes and everyone on AM has suddenly done a 180 and become a Ceballos fan.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Dani has basically done everything in this game people said he isnt capable of doing.

He is a technician who can defend and attack. cover the ground. take the ball on the turn and split the defence. Not sure what else people want.
For him to do those things consistently.

He's definitely capable of these things, but he hasn't always shown it. Signs are good though.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
been fairly consistent since the restart.

Maybe not to that point but he was a young lad playing for a team with no cohesion settling into a new country and playing for 3 separate managers. So again not sure what youd expect from a young lad in that situation?

Consistency, that's what I expect.

He has done well since the restart, lets see more of that please before we commit to him.

Is that too much to ask?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos with that tasty pre-assist to Saka. Let's see if Laca can get on the score sheet. :Celebration:

Yh I wanted big games from them and so far they're providing it. Ceballos has been excellent, and Laca has been very good, if only he could have put that header in.

Bellerin has been good too, he also had to prove something going into this game.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Impressive first half. We should be at least 3-0 up. However, Leicester broke through our press way too easily a couple of times. Need to be careful and take our chances

P.S. I hate Kasper Schmeichel’s stupid face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom