• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@rich 1990 when Laca can’t get back onside

DT4XYSwVwAAirnk.jpg
I’m in tears. :lol::lol::lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think that was harsh but I suppose studs up is studs up.

Real test coming up now, lets see how we do.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Justin has pulled out of the challenge and turned into it. The fact he doesn't even go for the ball puts himself at risk. That won't even be considered. Was always going to be a red if the ref saw it in slow motion.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

100% red he tackled him around the knee. very soft and annoying as it was a ball that was there to be won.

Top Quality

Can't complain too much, but it's one of those where if he gets in a split of a fraction of a second earlier he knocks the ball past him and Leicester are the ones in trouble.

Was nervous when we kept missing chances, will be interesting to see how we cope in the final 15 after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom