• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,626
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic, Werner

I just don’t fear that. Give me the Liverpool/City/United attack over them lot any day. I’d take the Sp**s attack too actually.

Tomb Bombadil

Ziyech, Werner and Havertz.

Werner

Pulisic Havertz Ziyech

Kovačić Kante​

That’s some team there. Chelsea can definitely challenge for the title next season imo.
WTF bringin in 3 first eleven players up front in the ****ing crisis. This is mental. And they have so many young players who won't have a chance to play now. What are they gonna say to Abraham, CHO or Mount? They gonna have to play a lot less if they also bring in Havertz.

And are they gonna sell most of this groupe: Giroud, Willian, Pedro, Barkley, Batshuayi? And they also have Moses, Kennedy, Zappacosta...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic, Werner

I just don’t fear that. Give me the Liverpool/City/United attack over them lot any day. I’d take the Sp**s attack too actually.

I know you're trying to make yourself feel better, but Havertz is an elite talent. Ziyech works hard in a pressing system and will suit Lamps style down to the ground, he's a brilliant player. Werner is an elite goalscorer akin to a younger version of Aubameyang. And Pulisic has proven how good he can be already this season.

Its a scary quartet. They do obviously have to gel but I don't see why they wouldn't.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
WTF bringin in 3 first eleven players up front in the ****ing crisis. This is mental. And they have so many young players who won't have a chance to play now. What are they gonna say to Abraham, CHO or Mount? They gonna have to play a lot less if they also bring in Havertz.

And are they gonna sell most of this groupe: Giroud, Willian, Pedro, Barkley, Batshuayi? And they also have Moses, Kennedy, Zappacosta...

Pedro is already confirmed going to Roma. Giroud is 34 in two months time, naturally you have to replace him. Werner can also play anywhere across the front 3 so its a fantastic purchase. Willian is being touted as leaving, lots of clubs will pick him up on a free. Bats was never in line to start for them, he'll leave.

In a front 4 i'd say you need 7 or 8 players to cover the 4 positions. Pulisic, Mount, Ziyech, Werner, Tammy, Havertz, CHO, Barkley.

Is what they'll have, Barkley could also be sold. That is quite an incredible blend. Worthy of a title challenge for sure.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So a 17 year old has just gone for over 26m, and a 21 year old is about to go for around 80m...i'm yet to see any covid downturn.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So a 17 year old has just gone for over 26m, and a 21 year old is about to go for around 80m...i'm yet to see any covid downturn.

Got to remember Dortmund had Pulisic money and in general Bundesliga clubs wont be hit as hard due to a shorter season/lower revenue streams and ticket prices. They also have CL money.

Chelsea will be the only team who spend like this. Since last year they've sold £240M worth of players and bought in Kovacic (£40M), Werner (£50M) and Ziyech (£37M).

They can quite easily bring in Havertz for £75M and a left back if they want.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Chelsea guaranteed themselves an exciting end to the season as they beat Manchester United to reach the FA Cup final — and life may soon get even better for the Blues because they are understood to be closing in on the signing of Kai Havertz from Bayer Leverkusen.

Frank Lampard's side were expected to face strong competition for the 21-year-old’s signature, but they have emerged as the only club ready to pay what it will take to secure him and are also thought to be nearing an agreement on the proposed personal terms.

Sources have indicated it will most probably be about €80 million after add-ons, whether that takes the form of €65 million plus €15 million, €70 million plus €10 million or a similar arrangement around that region. The Blues would naturally favour a lower initial outlay.

Havertz previously imagined representing Real Madrid, but the Spaniards made clear they could not do the deal at present. Despite his camp planning to allow a short period for other suitors to show their hand, as things stand it is developing into a one-horse race. Chelsea’s pursuit of Havertz, the project they are embarking upon, the vision they have for his role, a promising young squad and Lampard’s presence were elements that appealed.

The attraction was formed during dialogue with Lampard and nothing suggests Havertz’s desire will be affected by whether Chelsea qualify for next season’s Champions League.

It is a situation with parallels to their acquisition of his international colleague Timo Werner from RB Leipzig. Werner had a release clause but Chelsea were ultimately the sole takers at the selling price and speaking with Lampard proved key to determining the outcome.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea are taking advantage of no one wanting Kai so they moving fast just like us with Partey the difference is we have no sugar daddy to get the deal quicker

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

City journo for the Athletic saying he’s heard they are giving Pep £300m this window, though that could include sales.

:rofl:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Of course those blood-money oil ****s are going to end up with Havertz.

I hate football.

What's worse is that they've fended off Madrid with both Hazard and Cortouis and still got a **** ton of money when the contract situation became untanable.

Iwobi was a good start, but we need to do better when it comes to selling players with value who want out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom