• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,549

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nah, if that was Pele he definitely would have scored...then the Atalanta players would have been so moved over his brilliance, they would have let him score the winner in pure admiration...taking his career total to 1 million goals.

True story.

Haha when Pele did that same manoeuvre he actually did it on the keeper and missed.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Lol Choupo Mouting :D

But yeah, Atalanta too passive in the second half, like day and night compared to the first half. 1 goals up is not enought to get passive and try to get through defending when there's a complete 45 minutes to go

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Choupo saving Tuchel.

Fitting a bum saves a bum ffs :facepalm:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Lol Choupo Mouting :D

But yeah, Atalanta too passive in the second half, like day and night compared to the first half. 1 goals up is not enought to get passive and try to get through defending when there's a complete 45 minutes to go

Specially against Neymar and eventually Mbapee.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom