• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guardian didn't report any of that i really don't know why the media are so BS these days.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Guardian didn't report any of that i really don't know why the media are so BS these days.
tenor.gif

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If Roca is just 15m and Sangare would cost around the same, wouldn't we be better off going after them though? Sangare has a higher ceiling than Partey imo while Roca is a pretty good Xhaka alternative with potential to surpass him.

That and getting Aouar would sort out midfield for a good number of years.

Iceman10

Established Member
If Roca is just 15m and Sangare would cost around the same, wouldn't we be better off going after them though? Sangare has a higher ceiling than Partey imo while Roca is a pretty good Xhaka alternative with potential to surpass him.

That and getting Aouar would sort out midfield for a good number of years.

“Ceilings” is a tricky one, it was something that helped us all buy into Pepe for 70m. Meanwhile, while we wait for players to get close to their ceilings we fall further behind other clubs financially by continuing to miss out on the CL. We do need a balance but right now combining with our youth players coming through I feel we probably need a couple of players this window who are already more established.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
“Ceilings” is a tricky one, it was something that helped us all buy into Pepe for 70m. Meanwhile, while we wait for players to get close to their ceilings we fall further behind other clubs financially by continuing to miss out on the CL.
Makes sense but Partey alone is unlikely to get us to the CL while Roca and Sangare along with Aouar would give us a platform to reach for winning the league and CL. That said, I agree that if we got Partey and Aouar it would immediately put us in contention for 3rd next season at least on paper.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Makes sense but Partey alone is unlikely to get us to the CL while Roca and Sangare along with Aouar would give us a platform to reach for winning the league and CL. That said, I agree that if we got Partey and Aouar it would immediately put us in contention for 3rd next season at least on paper.

Big reach tho, both have more chance of coming in and stinking the place up than being amazing. No ones touching Sanagre atm and he’s in league 2 in France, AM still obsessed with him for some reason.

Roca looks like a decent Spanish Xhaka, but we have Xhaka soooo. Rather see us get Partey over them two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom