• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

mwake

Terrible? So on a scale of 0 to 10 you give their performance a 0?

I thought they were well in control, Chelsea couldn’t create anything. Liverpool are surprisingly good at defending against long balls and counter attacks despite playing a high-ish line.
VVD unfortunately is like a black hole that sucks high balls towards him...If he wasn't playing then it would be much easier to get at Liverpool with high balls

Leicester showing just how much business they mean. Talented lads on there. This season is going to be very interesting.
PS: I bet we don't make the top six if we don't sign one or both of Aouar and Partey. Everton and Leicester are going to give everyone a serious run for their money.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom