• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thought Gdeep was East African... Uncle Ruckus would be proud if true.
I’m not black. But I’m attacking the media rather than the players anyway. They were all white before and are now having to put black faces on every broadcast to make up for it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Think he brings a lot to Sky, he's got a funny side to him like Evra but without being a massive gimp.

Very good player on his day too, shame injuries kinda killed him...remembering him getting man of the match against Yanited in 2007, really wanted us to sign him back then...think he grew up an Arsenal fan too, good lad.
There was this rubbish transfer rumours site back in the day that had me absolutely convinced that Richards was coming to Arsenal in the summer of 2007.

And as you say, big Arsenal fan:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He isn’t, or Rio, Wrighty, Jenas, Dublin, Evra etc but a lot of guys are simply on because of BLM. Me calling it out is not an attack on them even, it’s an attack on the media. How could it be so white before that now you’ve got a black face on EVERY broadcast?
It's clumsy, cringy and insulting. It makes me feel awkward :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There was this rubbish transfer rumours site back in the day that had me absolutely convinced that Richards was coming to Arsenal in the summer of 2007.

And as you say, big Arsenal fan:

For a year or two, Eboue was quality for us at right-back...absolutely fantastic in our 2006 Champions League run.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I’m not black. But I’m attacking the media rather than the players anyway. They were all white before and are now having to put black faces on every broadcast to make up for it.
Fair, I guess you are an Indian East African... Or a White/Arabic East African, hard to tell tbf.

Well, you can't really fight against it. It is what it is. Could look at it in a positive way that they are finally realizing they need to diversify. So long as they aren't implementing quotas or this is just a token gesture we should all be fine.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
It's clumsy, cringy and insulting. It makes me feel awkward :lol:
Kony 2012... Those were some good times.

From working, learnt to stay clear of any inclusion initiatives and stopped caring about the tokenistic media, you find that people you interact with are inclusive by default.

Eh, could go into detail about diversity and inclusion initiatives but not the time or place for it. Just look at the positives and hope for the best I would say.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also...imagine having a shirt that Thierry Henry wore, with "keep up the good work" written personally to you by the great man himself...

Spongebob_plus_Patrick.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Man this place is deteriorating by the second...

Are there many pro White/Asian Nigerian players? Out here trying to actually troll people :facepalm:.

Edit: Mate, up your game.
Oh I SEE! You were complaining about the lack of Asian players at Sheffield Utd? yes, yes... of course I see it now!

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom