• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Believe me it would happen to us. United never get disadvantaged.

Now that I agree with, but one hopes that things are different with VAR now. I'll complain when it happens to us, for now I can't complain about our treatment in the league in the first 2 games and I can't complain about the referee making the right decisions in the Utd game, even if they were unbelievably lucky to win.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Yes this shouldn't be allowed too
Na, that’s completely different and shouldn’t be compared to this.

They give out cards after games sometimes if something has happened on the pitch after the game that warrants a yellow/red card. Abuse/fights etc

Then they can retrospectively give out red cards and bans for seriously dangerous actions that were missed. Both are entirely justifiable and make sense.

However this is completely different. Blowing the whistle for full time and then giving a decision for something that happened during the game is absolutely mental, this should never be allowed to occur, what a **** show.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Shocking that the ref allowed the players to surround him ffs

I thought the PL were trying to stop that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How many have we had in the last 5 years in the league? Barely remember many

Auba’s scored a few I think last year but Utd are ridiculous.

Fernandes is a fantasy essential just because he gets a penalty every week.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Disgusting scenes but in the end there’s no way for the ref to give ManU the win if Brighton’s no. 1 striker wasn’t mentally handicapped.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I said this earlier but to no reply... If you go back to before even the corner, the ball was over the line. There shouldn't have been a corner to begin with. Why didn't they review that? Brighton players were screaming about it.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I said this earlier but to no reply... If you go back to before even the corner, the ball was over the line. There shouldn't have been a corner to begin with. Why didn't they review that? Brighton players were screaming about it.
Did they show a definitive angle showing that? It looked tight.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can posters stop coming on here and saying it was right, it doesn't matter if it was.

Let us be angry, it's Yanited! :mad:
Tbh I'm not that angry because it was Maupay who's getting dragged by everyone. Hate that ****, if someone had to make a mistake I'm glad it was him.

Prick gave Emi Martinez a career. That I do not forgive.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Nah the ball didn't go out of play. Also it's normal to add time on for celebrations, hence why Utd had time to play a bit after Brighton equalised. Also fair to review the pen after the final whistle. Essentially nothing unjust in there at all. Just f*cking stupid from Maupay.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Var situation happened before the ft whistle was blown.. Completely fair that it can be reviewed and given..

Maupay is a ****ing idiot for handballing there, such a stupid play.
I don’t think that’s fair at all.

Once a game is finished it’s over, you can’t go back and change results/look at decisions. Irrespective of what happened during the game, you move on to the next. This is a huge moment in football and can open up a can of worms.

Where do you draw the line? There should be a clear line in the sand that once the final whistle is blown you can’t be doing VAR checks, unless it’s for an incident post game (ie a fight)

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Has this law been changed since 2011?

Ei2Gt4-WAAAD1Ig

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom