• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ei14qdKXsAU3cTC

Martial has the Lukaku Timberlands on ffs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In the 96th minute of extra time united get a corner kick. 5 mins of added time was on, even after brighton scored it shouldnt go up over 96 minutes :lol::lol::lol:

And then the ref blows the whistle but pushes the game back into play to give united a penalty? Huh? Brighton will have that looked into, cant blow the whistle and then carry on surely?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guess you can't hide the corruption even with Var. I mean it's penalty 100% but ref blow the FT there should be no comeback :lol:

sdotzdot

Established Member
Brighton should appeal. Once final is whistle is blown you can't f*cking go back
I’m not sure what the rules are but I highly doubt anything like this is in any rule book. It would normally be a completely irrelevant rule until VAR of course.

They should have considered this a possibility when changing the rules for VAR, this is a loophole and absolutely needs to be addressed.

Manberg

Predator
To my knowledge, the game stops after the referee blows, the clock stops ticking. You can't rewind the clock.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Why are people complaining about that. from an officiating perspective they got the decision right and that's the idea, no?

I would be outraged if the reverse happened to us, ie final whistle was blown and significant play occuring before the final whistle being blown not reviewed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why are people complaining about that. from an officiating perspective they got the decision right and that's the idea, no?

I would be outraged if the reverse happened to us, ie final whistle was blown and significant play occuring before the final whistle being blown not reviewed.
Believe me it would happen to us. United never get disadvantaged.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Its correct but the ref blow ft should be game done

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom