• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Leno should've done better with the Salah hit, just parried it straight to Mane.

Wengysaurus

Emi was more my kinda Keeper should of started the season as number 1 but we sold him which was odd but guess we needed the cash

ChefMan21

Hate when your fb/wb in a situation like that drifts in and loses sight of his man. Hard to defend against what you can't see.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

David Luiz you guys forget Leno, wtf was he doing after that foul? He just completely let the play go?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tierney lost the battle when let Salah run past him. Anyway back to even stay focused now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom