• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He's awful man I don't even care about the points, everyone in the world loses at Anfield.

His finishing was supposed to be his only strength but he's **** at that now as well. Since he can only get 1-2 shots per game due to his lack of any physicality or skill he's basically useless.
Not really, his biggest strength since he joined us was the ability to hold the ball. Now that we don't play football anymore, that's becoming completely irrelevant and we will probably need someone with pace and finishing instead of Laca.
I'd say that player is Martinelli, but we'll have to wait and see if Arteta fancies him at all.
Laca was always like that, wrong style of football for him

LG10

His chance conversion numbers over a season are quite good actually, his shot volume is the problem.

Bad day at the office to miss two big chances in one game.
That surprises me, seems like he's missed tons of chances the past year. The fact that he gets so few shots off probably makes me remember the big misses more.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I reckon Laca was just too tired from chasing back to his own box all game. Been there, you get to the other side and you can barely see the goal lol.

Gooner_girl14

I can understand the frustration but think some are being a bit harsh. He's scored in every game so far and he and Auba are our only goal scorers. We were never going to win this game so IMO even if he scored a hat trick Liverpool will still have outscored us. They are on another level and we came with the mindset to snatch a draw and not get embarrassed.

I reckon Laca was just too tired from chasing back to his own box all game. Been there, you get to the other side and you can barely see the goal lol.

After minute 30 Laca is always tired. I'm not sure he will survive what Arteta demands of him defensively for any longer. He does get a point for trying to but he just isn't cut for being a proper athlete.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

After minute 30 Laca is always tired. I'm not sure he will survive what Arteta demands of him defensively for any longer. He does get a point for trying to but he just isn't cut for being a proper athlete.
Jep true. What’s the point if he’s too tired to see the goalposts when he gets a chance.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EjB-7uZXgAAND3o

He took a weird touch here was well, made the chance more difficult
Tried to do the same thing he did last season. It's just an absolute brainfart. . Get your head up ffs. Gaping goal. A striker should not miss from that position. Not one playing in the premier league.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette needs to be sold this window if the club have any ambition.

Why are we investing time into a player that is running down his contract and holding us back at the same time? Sell him ASAP and bring in Patson Daka.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Disgusting...some people on this planet are just horrible.
When I first moved to London, I noticed a lot of people are proper ****s because not many have been socked in the face.

This guy I met at a meetup said the same, it applies to the internet. No consequences so you can be as vile as possible.

Swear you try to mouth of to someone in East Africa and the whole neighbourhood will take turns in whooping you. The lack of consequence in the west protecting the absolute vile is going to be the end of western dominance.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I don't get this hate i mean really. I'm not that fan of laca but some people just going extreme with things
Everyones a G until they get an absolute beating. Why you see pro fighters humble outside the ring (unless its for money and some rare savages). Respect for violence is non existent in the internet and the next generation of entitled internet offsprings is going to be a hard watch.

South Park did a bit on this, the TrollTrace episode. Imagine if everything someone said on the Internet was traceable, people would be polite as ****.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its not about stats with Lacazette, people go on about this "secondary scorer" stuff but its irrelevant imo. With Lacazette at 9, your team has no counter attack whatsoever. Build up has to be perfect to get him in the game.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That surprises me, seems like he's missed tons of chances the past year. The fact that he gets so few shots off probably makes me remember the big misses more.
His chance conversion is pretty good - but he doesn’t take a lot of shots unless they are guaranteed.

Shame he’s on the decline, that miss didn’t feel good. Good goal keeping as well but, yeah.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
3 in 3- lads on fire. Should definitely have tucked his Chance away but we can’t really ask much more of him than what he’s delivering at the moment.

Regardless, we need to consider playing Auba up front now. He’s nowhere near as involved in our games as we need him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom