• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Happy with the team. Pleased Gabriel is playing, so too Saka & Nketiah. This line up will be interesting!

Pyres7

People are reading too much into the player changes. It's just rotation.

We just played two gruelling games against Liverpool where our players had to do a lot of running. Arteta's just switching the players around to keep the legs fresh.

Nom de Plume

Could someone please be so kind to put up a reliable stream?
Straya here. 9pm and drinking since midday.
h/t - f/t @ 28/1 sheff/Arse
cheers

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Imagine how excited we'd be for this game knowing we had an Aouar deal in place. :drool::drool::drool:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The person in charge of the crowd sound mixing needs to play some “spend some ****ing money” chants.

GoonerJay24

I remember becoming an Arsenal fan watching Henry and Bergkamp winning things, after that watching the likes of Cesc, RvP, Nasri, Hleb and such playing beautiful football, after that we showed our muscles buying Mesut ****ing Özil from Real Madrid.. and now.. Don't think any young kid is watching a first football game and thinking "this is my club" after watching us struggle to keep hold of the ball against Sheffield United.

Apart from City and Liverpool who has been consistently better than us these last few seasons?

We've won fa cups, community shield and bringing through talented youths. Have some faith man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom