• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I’m happy we didn’t go for a stopgap option in place of Aouar. That would’ve been a failure. Aouar (and Partey) was clearly Arteta’s primary target. We didn’t have the money for him this summer but we might go for him next summer. Patience is a virtue.

We didn't have the money for him this summer partly because of poor decisions (not selling our few assets like AMN and perhaps Holding).

Signing James or Brahim on loan wouldn't preclude us for going from Aouar.

As it stands we've got a lot of hopes tied up in Emile Smith Rowe.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm checking the mood on an Atleti forum and a guy named Rej Bañero is losing the plot!

Google Translate gives me:

The sheep are ****ing us now!!
send them over all the pages generated here yesterday when we gave up on Aouar and save them having to invent their own abuse

Manberg

Predator
We didn't have the money for him this summer partly because of poor decisions (not selling our few assets like AMN and perhaps Holding).

Signing James or Brahim on loan wouldn't preclude us for going from Aouar.

As it stands we've got a lot of hopes tied up in Emile Smith Rowe.

I honestly think the addition of Partey is the push we needed to help secure top 4. I have faith in Arteta and the players. You’re right about the failures in selling players but we weren’t getting the proper value due to covid. It is what it is.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Parteeeeey
9dadbc7c182a7c883320bb1506333f68.gif

Now for Aouar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom