• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Was on the assumption that we can sell players. That has been the biggest failure of this window sadly.

Major miscalculations not selling AMN when we had the chance (Holding also should've been offered about) and going for Aouar when we didn't have the money for him, instead of looking for stopgap creative options.

Of course you are not going to generate funds with dross like Torreira, Sokratis, Mustafi, etc. If you want something you gotta give up something halfway decent, it's a fantasy land to think that dross was going to fund transfers for genuine quality like Aouar.

Thomas helps and it's nice that we're not coming away with nothing other than Gabriel and Willian but we've come out of the window without solving by far our biggest need. Frustrating and a miscalculation our approach to the market any way you look at it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First i was really not sure about thebell reliablity but checking his old stuff he never talks about transfer only he talks about news inside club. seem he really did have close contacts with this deal that why he insisted that it about it.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
Selam alejkum brothers and Gdeep

Just to let you know:
Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
Inshallah - Hopefully God will make it happen

So im saying now: Allahu Akbar, thank you for the Partey, inshallah we are still in game for a creative midfielder

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Sky sports best start crediting AFCbell. What a corker of a window he's had, tier 0.5?

giphy.gif

Manberg

Predator
Major miscalculations not selling AMN when we had the chance (Holding also should've been offered about) and going for Aouar when we didn't have the money for him, instead of looking for stopgap creative options.

Of course you are not going to generate funds with dross like Torreira, Sokratis, Mustafi, etc. If you want something you gotta give up something halfway decent, it's a fantasy land to think that dross was going to fund transfers for genuine quality like Aouar.

Thomas helps and it's nice that we're not coming away with nothing other than Gabriel and Willian but we've come out of the window without solving by far our biggest need. Frustrating and a miscalculation our approach to the market any way you look at it.

I’m happy we didn’t go for a stopgap option in place of Aouar. That would’ve been a failure. Aouar (and Partey) was clearly Arteta’s primary target. We didn’t have the money for him this summer but we might go for him next summer. Patience is a virtue.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I need my tag line to be changed to Believer-In-Chief or something else equally as witty

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What's this about the domestic window for deals between EPL and championship clubs being open until the 16th?

Could we still get this Brentford guy in the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom