• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Malky

Established Member
Yeah, Utd and Chelsea would be top quality under good managers - Potch, Nagelsmann etc.
Despite the talented squads they both have I'm not worried about either this season, however if either Ole or Lampard was sacked for one of the managers you've mentioned then I'd expect them to challenge for the title.
Potch at United and Nagelsmann at Chelsea would be worrying.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Laughs but then remembers we brought back 42 year old Lehmann

fb4e07ea3c37c426dd0a2b3344b1ff85.jpg

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Only a matter of time before Lampard gets the chop you feel. Really struggling, playing uninspiring stuff after spending big on improving their attack. Chelsea fans look like they've all turned on him. Roman isn't the type to let things drag on for too long so it could only be a couple of losses more and it should be done. Question is who do they get? Allegri seems to be the obvious one at this stage. Pochettino would be interesting but would he do it with such strong Sp**s connections?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

English clubs have contacted Tuchel, Chelsea under him wouldn't scare me tbh

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom