• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
no idea why YT recommended it today

Apparently Chelsea fans have a banner at their ground, making fun of Scott Canham for becoming a taxi driver or something while Frank became a top player.

Which I think is uncalled for, as there is no reason to have a go at what he does to make a living...plus it wasn't even Scott that said he was better than Frank, it was that random fan.

Manberg

Predator
Chelsea bought Morata for £60m, he completely flopped, but were then able to sell him to Atletico for the same amount they got him for.
How do they do it?

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

Reece deserved to be booked for that ****e, but I'm okay with it after that end.

He looks so staggered. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Someone pointed it out the amount of game time the likes of James, Mount, Abraham have under their belts because of loan spells and it really shows because there isn't a great deal of rawness with them. Of course it took James a little time to adapt to PL level I felt but you can tell they've a lot of game time under their belt. I do think it's easier at Chelsea tho because James was being loaned out while they had Azpilicueta starting games, they had several midfielders there while Mount was at Derby and of course the likes of Costa, Morata, Giroud, etc there while Abraham was on loan. We don't really have the luxury, any youngster with potential automatically goes to in and around the first team with us. We're dependent on them to extent because of the issues with our squad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Also....

A lot of shouts from Chelsea fans even suggesting he's been their player of the season so far.

You could almost argue he's been the best CB in the league this season in the absence of Van Dijk. Typical PL bubble fan arrogance thought he'd be getting exposed left, right and centre. Maybe it's time we stopped acting like this league is miles better than the others.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Also....

A lot of shouts from Chelsea fans even suggesting he's been their player of the season so far.

You could almost argue he's been the best CB in the league this season in the absence of Van Dijk. Typical PL bubble fan arrogance thought he'd be getting exposed left, right and centre. Maybe it's time we stopped acting like this league is miles better than the others.
I mean the guy looked class against Bayern, why would he fail in the league where hype jobs like Arteta land top gigs.

Last edited:

Ciscoo

Someone pointed it out the amount of game time the likes of James, Mount, Abraham have under their belts because of loan spells and it really shows because there isn't a great deal of rawness with them. Of course it took James a little time to adapt to PL level I felt but you can tell they've a lot of game time under their belt. I do think it's easier at Chelsea tho because James was being loaned out while they had Azpilicueta starting games, they had several midfielders there while Mount was at Derby and of course the likes of Costa, Morata, Giroud, etc there while Abraham was on loan. We don't really have the luxury, any youngster with potential automatically goes to in and around the first team with us. We're dependent on them to extent because of the issues with our squad.

I think most of it has to do with their physical qualities. They were all early developers: James had a PL physique from his reserve days. You can let those types of players out on loan and not have too many worries.

Harz

Lmao Leverkusen shafted Chelsea for £ 72m, didn't even re-invest the money in another AM, Wirtz is arguably better at 17 and they're at the top of the table.

Oh, also, Peter Bosz is underrated.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom