• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Frustrating because you know where this is going. Spending all our energy not getting the goal for Utd to score on one of their very few chances. Hope I’m wrong.
Yup. We've been consistently solid like this for weeks but if we don't score we are open to what happened last two weekends.

Kav

Established Member
We look very good so far.

Arteta should be credited. The passing looks better.My only real concern is that we have not really tested De Gea in goal.

Lindolof has made two very good interceptions off of Auba and Laca.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Frustrating because you know where this is going. Spending all our energy not getting the goal for Utd to score on one of their very few chances. Hope I’m wrong.

And people would hate on Arteta even though it's the players and Ole being praised for doing **** all.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Everyone in Utd box just ball watching there and we can't capitalize... ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom