• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

How frustrating ... but I’m sooooiii glad we’re playing well even though it’s obvious what’s about to happen

sdotzdot

Established Member
Frustrating because you know where this is going. Spending all our energy not getting the goal for Utd to score on one of their very few chances. Hope I’m wrong.
I hope you’re wrong too but this is the story of our season and will continue to be.

This is going to happen many, many times this season. Teams will have easy smash and grabs against us with such a toothless attack. Will be a long season regardless if we win today no doubt.

AD1998

this has been a very good half form us, everyone complaining the selection was dreadful and that we'd just sit back and be stale were wrong. We've created at least 4 clear cut chances.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
The sucker punch is gonna hurt so much...

Unfortunately, we’ve seen this before.

But, can’t complain too much if we keep playing this way. Hopefully not another drop off at the half. I honestly don’t expect one with how much the squad was rotated this week.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
99% of the time you’ll be punished for these misses, plus utd cannot be this poor in the second

let’s hope for some Wenger luck

Ac3knight

Auba needs to play in the middle, makingt hose runs behind the back line... There's no one who is doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom