• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Made a mockery of WBA's right hand side. Great variety of crossing as well.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
To me Kieran Tierney is the most overrated player at Arsenal right now. He has the same problem Kolasinac. He can’t properly cross to save his life. How many times has he been in the box and the only time he did something with it was when he dived for that pen against Chelsea.

our game relies on the fullbacks to produce chances and he needs to improve a lot in that regard. He also passes always backwards, i dont mind that, but when Xhaka or Elneny do it its an outrage. He has to improve on the offensive end a lot. Defensively he gets caught out of position sometimes but is solid IMO.

205673.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Absolutely machine. Up and down all day. You know your getting maximum effort out of him until the last minute. Quality goal too.

Jae

To me Kieran Tierney is the most overrated player at Arsenal right now. He has the same problem Kolasinac. He can’t properly cross to save his life. How many times has he been in the box and the only time he did something with it was when he dived for that pen against Chelsea.

our game relies on the fullbacks to produce chances and he needs to improve a lot in that regard. He also passes always backwards, i dont mind that, but when Xhaka or Elneny do it its an outrage. He has to improve on the offensive end a lot. Defensively he gets caught out of position sometimes but is solid IMO.

This post has not aged well at all has it? :lol: and it's only been a few days.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I don't think we'll be seeing many paragraphs of utter nonsense on why he's not actually that good for a while now. :facepalm:
The annoying thing is people want a steady player but when they get one they want to be critical. Tierney will give you solid 7/8 out of 10s with regular peaks.

Ive seen posters here say he can't do it against Salah even though in a previous game he marked Salah out of the game. Same with Adama.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Excellent game, excellent goal - showed me something I didn't know he had in his locker tonight.

Been consistent all season but today was special man. I know it's only WBA but proud to have such a player here.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The annoying thing is people want a steady player but when they get one they want to be critical. Tierney will give you solid 7/8 out of 10s with regular peaks.

Ive seen posters here say he can't do it against Salah even though in a previous game he marked Salah out of the game. Same with Adama.

Hopefully he can watch clips of Kolasinac "running into space" in the 2nd tier of German football next season so he can learn a thing or two. ;)

Still haven't forgiven Kieran for daring to tell Pepe to make an intelligent run tbh.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Very Explosive performance.

Man - reminded me of Gareth Bale vs Inter Milan - that's how dangerous he was. Even Auba couldn't keep with the speed and power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom