• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
For everything people have said about Ole, including myself, he's top of the league by 3 points and United consistently look very dangerous going forward.

United were fed up with chopping and changing managers every year and each manager wanting to get their own players in/wasting money year after year. United have spent over a billion pounds since Ferguson left, and now they're sticking with a manager even through the tough times its paying dividence.

The exact same thing will happen with Arteta. The Arteta out brigade who don't have a braincell between them will realise this sooner rather than later. You cannot just continuously chop and change managers.

As long as you don’t stick with the manager blindly then it’s acceptable. United sticked with Ole because he has shown positivity and progress without losing the dressing room not just because they had enough with chopping and changing manager.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
As long as you don’t stick with the manager blindly then it’s acceptable. United sticked with Ole because he has shown positivity and progress without losing the dressing room not just because they had enough with chopping and changing manager.

Key point there is the dressing room.

For me we've seen in recent games the team came completely fired up in the second half. Arteta still has complete control over the dressing room despite a select few trying to create a mutiny. He has a lot of power, which is good, players are listening to him, which is good. Even when we were 15th he didn't once lose the dressing room.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Trying to support Arsenal is wearing me out.

Constantly getting bombarded with news and stories and conspiracy theories. Gets bloody tiresome.

Football needs to stop this over exposure.

I remember when we were chasing goals under Wenger and he subbed always on as many goal scorers as he could on the field, sometimes on the cost of creativity.

It feels sometimes a bit like that with Auba on the left, but it's also magnified when Laca and Pepe are with him in the front 3.

We desperately need some wide playmaker who can also chip in with 10 goals.

novar

It terrifies me the team is actually motivated and this is the best they can muster. The incompetence is painfully obvious.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s been getting by with a 19 and 20 year old saving him. Once they’ve had a dip in form we’ve looked useless again. It could get ugly pretty quickly after the Newcastle game. The standard of opposition ramps up by quite a bit after that.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
As someone said in the match thread, you can see our attacking patterns and it looks properly coached but our players aren't just good enough to make a good final pass or beat their man 1 v 1

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I remember when we were chasing goals under Wenger and he subbed always on as many goal scorers as he could on the field, sometimes on the cost of creativity.

It feels sometimes a bit like that with Auba on the left, but it's also magnified when Laca and Pepe are with him in the front 3.

We desperately need some wide playmaker who can also chip in with 10 goals.

Can see why we're linked to that Solomon geezer. His goalscoring record isn't the best (but has scored against big teams in the cl), however looks an absolute demon 1v1. Having a quality dribbler on the left would have helped us a lot today.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's just negligence. Why let a left back go, if you are not going to replace him.

With no attacking left back, Auba stays wide....that's not what you want. AMN just turns inside and plays it inside. This isn't new. We know this happens because he is RIGHT FOOTED.

Then on top of that, Bellerin is playing inverted with Pepe on the touchline. Xhaka moving to left back. It's the same **** we were doing before that didn't work.

No passes between the lines, no passes forwards and the pace at which we play makes my eyes bleed.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom