• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Not really surprising as we were average against Newcastle in the FA cup as well. You can't expect kids & a brilliant left back to bail you out all the time

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
We are not showing any improvement in terms of playing style. This is even worse than Emery ball and he was sacked right away. It's not about the result, we are just not playing well.
Wouldn't it be great if we had our 2 best signings available and on the pitch from the start tonight.

Oh wait...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First clean sheet against Palace since 2017, working wonders is my boy!

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Sideways sideways sideways. Crossing crossing and crossing. It's like Lampard's tactic this season.

He needs to coach his players to play more in the middle by coaching Aubameyang & Saka or Pepe to keep making run behind the defenders or between the centre back & full back and coach his centre back & his midfield to find those runs.

Coaching problem in my opinion.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Look at you guys bunch of CHILDREN.

TRUST TEEEH PROCESS.

Children, impatient, sh*tty fans.

Just be patient guys, with our boring football that's hardly improving unless the kids pull off a masterstroke.

But be patient children.

Children.

Edit: Sorry forgot to say you guys are children.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why is Bellerin allowed to go inside like he repeatedly does? Because he scored a left sided shot against Chelsea one time.

He's incompetent in that position. Why did we spend the whole first half with a massive gulf between defence our CMs and the rest?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Whatever you might think of Arteta, or Emery and Wenger for that matter, I've never understood those who want Arsenal to lose.

The logic of hoping we'll lose so the manager can be sacked, and then we can try a new manager...

What kind of ****e is that?

Greater good, one step backwards to take two steps forwards, etc. It's a perfectly understandable utilitarian position.

Dodero

Wouldn't it be great if we had our 2 best signings available and on the pitch from the start tonight.

Oh wait...

Stop making excuses for Arteta, Emery and Wenger in his last season had a worse squad and showed better results and play style.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's going nowhere, that much has been made clear. I just can't get my head round the way he wants us to play. We've now got a situation where if our left back is out, who until a month ago was usually deployed in a back 3, our attacking play is non existent.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Greater good, one step backwards to take two steps forwards, etc. It's a perfectly understandable utilitarian position.
The problem with that logic is that your "two steps forwards" are hardly guaranteed. So you end up in a perpetual "one step backwards" potentially.

The ever revolving door of manager change, while you fervently wish your team to lose...

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Needed 110 minutes to score a goal vs Newcastle. Another 90 minutes of football where we barely had a sniff of goal.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We are wasting our time with someone like Arteta.

Yeah I mean it's not like the Palace result was dreeeadful but I just don't see it with Arteta, a real direction or place where I really see us going.

But I've kind of gone off him at this point so I'll admit I'm probably biased.

It'll take a ALOT for me to be convinced again.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom