• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
A-M told me I was ridiculous when I said he’s one of the best dribblers in the league even though I had literal proof.
I'm still not as impressed as most by him - think he's good, but not great. Think we still waaaaaay overpaid for him. Not nearly worth 72 mil.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Arteta is trying to kill Pepe and he just refuses to die.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Willian’s best game for us so far. It worked out well for us there but I’m a bit wary about how Martin doesn’t like to shoot from promising positions. Super talented player though, super talented.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

YEEEES!

It's such a delight watching us not play like relegation minnows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom