• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Arsenal XI on whatever game

usheray

I just bought Fernando Torres he is very very good i have Ronaldo Thierry Henry adriano Eto'o Rvp as my strikers and i want to but Robinho who is also very good

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
usheray said:
I just bought Fernando Torres he is very very good i have Ronaldo Thierry Henry adriano Eto'o Rvp as my strikers and i want to but Robinho who is also very good

You sure you're not over-doing it on the strikers a bit? :lol:

I signed Fernando Torres on a free transfer in my game and he has been unreal. Started a bit slow, but alongside Henry he has flourished. My only strikers are Henry, Van Persie and Torres. If two of them go down, I put the faith in Lupoli or Quincy. I dont play Reyes as a striker anymore...i feel he is more effective on the left rotating with the aging Pires.

Seems to be working....unbeaten season and about to play the FA Cup Final and Champions League Final.

usheray

i think i will sell eto'o and ronaldo hasnt got many seasons left in him so i am also banking in the future

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Fifa 2005- 5th Season:

Hildebrand/Given

de Jong/Mendy
Terry
Squilacci/Toure
Cole/Clichy

Ljungberg/Wright-Phillips
Vieira/Flamini
Emre/Fabregas
Vicente/Zenden

Henry/van Persie
Anelka/Adriano

usheray

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Romain

PES 4

Lehmann
Lauren-Toure-Campbell-Cole
Freddy-Pat-Gilberto-Bobby
Bergie-Henry

I've just added I.Wright and Adams, but I'm thinking about creating a Classic Arsenal Squad as well.

Spike

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Does anyone know why Sergio Ramos isn't in Sevilla's squad?

I was wondering about that aswell because a few months back, everybody was talking about him so I done a search on Sevilla's team and found nothing.

I think back in the Summer last year (when game was made), he was probably still in the Youth team or something.

Henry IV

In Arsenal Club Football 2005, Clichy is down as a D-LC, so that gives you a cover option other than Cygan. :wink:

arsenalfan2005

I occasincly stray off and play as different teams in the Master League.

I'm Barcalona:

442 formation

----------------------Victor Valdes-------------------

-----Márquez-------Emerson------Puyol---------Van Bronckhorst------

-----Cocu-----------Deco---------Xavi-----------Gerard-----------------

---------------------RONALDINHO-----Eto'o--------------

PES 4, btw.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Fifa 2005- 6th Season:

Hildebrand/Isaksson

de Jong/Mendy
Terry/Givet
Puyol/Squilacci
Cole/Clichy

Wright-Phillips/Joaquin
Essien/Fabregas
Kaka/Emre
Vicente/Reyes

Henry
Adriano/Anelka

Hilal

Fifa Street

Henry
Ronaldinho
Adriano
Buffon

Fifa 05

Dida

Cafu Campbell Rio Cole

Vieira
Gerrad Xavi

Ronaldinho Reyes

Henry

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom