• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_scorpion_

Established Member
The secret deal was a deal Dein had with Perez that would see Cole move to Madrid for 25 million euros or Baptista. It is written in his new deal which he signed (so obviously he agreed to it).

All Madrid required was proof he would be fit.

Unfortinately I'm uncertain whether the deal now exists with Perez gone. The problem for Arsenal now is that the **** could hold out and walk for free when his current deal expires, unless offcourse something drastic is reconciled.

This is why I have believed all along that the club is finished with him and are now trying to offload him to the biggest bidder.

jay-d

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
The secret deal was a deal Dein had with Perez that would see Cole move to Madrid for 25 million euros or Baptista. It is written in his new deal which he signed (so obviously he agreed to it).

Unfortinately I'm uncertain whether the deal now exists with Perez gone. The problem for Arsenal now is that the **** could hold out and walk for free when his current deal expires, unless offcourse something drastic is reconciled.

This is why I have believed all along that the club is finished with him and are now trying to offload him to the biggest bidder.

Is this fact or just speculation?

_scorpion_

Established Member
jay-d said:
_scorpion_ said:

Is this fact or just speculation?

I PM'd a forum member about this a while ago. It is not speculation.

Cole was all but off to Madrid. But circumstances (Juve scandal + change of president) have conspired against us.

The deal was made around the time Real played against us in the CL at Highbury.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
All the **** slinging that surrounds Cashly is doing the club or the team any favours, I will be glad when the money grubbing rent boy fecks off to another team. :x

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Exiled In Newcastle said:
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/news/2509910/Goodbye-Ashley-Cole.html

That's what I think of the little tosser.

My heart started pounding when I read the headline. I am still in the "we won't get a LB near him in quality if he leaves camp" so i rather have him stay tbh, Not so sure that a BAptista swap would be beneficial to the team.

Forgive and forget, a second chance and all that

Rohit

Established Member
Ashley Cole

If there was ever a doubt,i am sure he is leaving now and i am glad.
The ones close to him probably know he is leaving and hence the whining from Cheryl's dad.

The longer he stays the longer he'll continue to destabilize the team.All our World Cup players return to training on the 20th,but Ashley returns after his honeymoon and has been given permission by Wenger for it.

Hope Wenger sorts out his future by then,i won't despise one more if after all this he were to end up at Chelsea,the ungrateful f**k.

H4nr1

This is the time when you english arsenal fans start to think...Who do i hate the most cole or c.r.
Since i am Portuguese without a dought i hate that mf cole.
Hope he is not waiting for me to cry to make him come back, cause.....IT AIN´T GONNA HAPPEN
YOU SHORT F***.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Exiled In Newcastle said:
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/news/2509910/Goodbye-Ashley-Cole.html

That's what I think of the little tosser.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom