• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaney

NAH theyve got to be having a laugh havent they?

less than 5 million.....? FCUK OFF!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st50315.htm?fromrss=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/s ... ?fromrss=1</a>

cant see cole anting to leave, can you?

beaney

ARSE IS DA WAY

ive just noticed your signature and it made me chuckle :lol:

im assuming you are talking about your footballing preferences........ :angel

(sorry for lowering the tone here people)

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
get real.. that is crap... cole is not going anywhere.. he loves this club, and AW loves Cole... just because Clichy played well in his absence does NOT mean that Cole is expendable... friggin idiots... under $5 million no less?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

whatEVER

Henry's Girl

beaney said:
ARSE IS DA WAY

ive just noticed your signature and it made me chuckle :lol:

im assuming you are talking about your footballing preferences........ :angel

(sorry for lowering the tone here people)
exactly why i'm not putting that on my shirt, you ppl have dirty minds :p

ARSENAL IS DA WAY

memyself

Thats the biggest, bounciest load of blagging bollocks tree's I've heard in a long time. Thanks for the laugh. :)

jeromelee

number 3's here to stay man. I think that if the rumours are true then it's really a good thing for ash cos he's been getting so much bad publicity for his tackling. At least someone else appreciates him.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
bull ****!! wont ****in happen unless of course Arsène wants Trez that much. but Ashley is too important. he has grit and attacking flair. in the top 5 in his position worldwide. 5 million? shove your lira up your ass, grease balls!!!

James

Established Member
gooner#1 said:
they must be joking -They cant even spell Arsenal!!
"aresenal" :wink:

Or juventus for that matter...'Juvenuts' haha

No thanks on the swap for Thuram, coming to the end of his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom