• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Wilson

Get the flash **** out .

best left back in the world we should be asking around 20+ million let alone the poxy ****ing 15 mark.

Armand looked more promising then ashley at that age.
Armand has got everthing he looked quallity

visitor99

There is a guy who posts on a Chelsea forum I know. He has a long and well proven record of inside knowledge of Chelsea transfer activity. According to him Chelsea failed with a bid for Zambrotta before his recent move. But on Saturday morning Chelsea tabled a 16m bid for Cole.

Tarek

I want him gone. He thinks he's David Beckham with his popstar ***** and bubblegum lifestyle. I remember he cried when we lost the 2001 FA Cup final. What's happened to you Ashley?

kooldawg

Established Member
Even Hill-Wood i think said that cole might be on his way out.

Now whos going to be the replacement.

Don't tell me its gonna be flamini!!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
come on cole...

just one sincere, honest, down-to-earth apology is all it takes...

is that even too much for us to ask for?

dos1986

Established Member
Like everyone I was really impressed with Traore today he was very assured and confident for a 16 year old and I cant wait to see him in action this season especially with that langer cole going.I dont blame wenger for letting him go and other english players too especially when you hear **** like this http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_p ... ort1.shtml coming out of there mouths, what a ****** sol is he has yet to say sorry to the fans, Wenger and his teammates pure bollocks

famous no 10

Established Member
dos1986 said:
Like everyone I was really impressed with Traore today he was very assured and confident for a 16 year old and I cant wait to see him in action this season especially with that langer cole going.I dont blame wenger for letting him go and other english players too especially when you hear s**t like this http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_p ... ort1.shtml coming out of there mouths, what a ****** sol is he has yet to say sorry to the fans, Wenger and his teammates pure bollocks

Why exactly is Sol a w**ker?

awooga83

Established Member
I was wondering that as well. i thought he spoke of Arsenal in a respectful manner, when i read the post before the article i thought he would be slagging us off.

famous no 10

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
Ricky_AFC said:
Traore looks promising. Very young yes, but importantly very good.

don't tell me you're talking about the testemonial? it's not even a real match and it's the middle of july...

I've got to agree with you Kel, you can't base much on 40 minutes or so in a friendly match.

The kid looks good, but at 16, with no experience, he has long way to go before he can be considered even ahead of clichy and flamini.

famous no 10

Established Member
awooga83 said:
I was wondering that as well. i thought he spoke of Arsenal in a respectful manner, when i read the post before the article i thought he would be slagging us off.

Exactly. He left the club with dignity and mutual respect between Wenger and himself...he's also given us some great seasons.

Thai Gunner

famous no 10 said:
kel varnsen said:
Ricky_AFC said:

don't tell me you're talking about the testemonial? it's not even a real match and it's the middle of july...

I've got to agree with you Kel, you can't base much on 40 minutes or so in a friendly match.

The kid looks good, but at 16, with no experience, he has long way to go before he can be considered even ahead of clichy and flamini.

Who said he should be ahead of both clichy and flamini? That's ridiculous. Everyone who saw him play today was just saying that he definitely looked a real prospect....and was dissing him like someone who didn't even see the game today.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
kel varnsen said:
Ricky_AFC said:

Who said anything about jumping ahead in the queue FFS?!

Jameel46

Established Member
i would be happier if were in the region of £20mil, i do want him out and he may have a **** attitude but he is still is the best left-back in the world, we should still get £20mil for him.

Jameel46

Established Member
i was extremely impressed with traore yesterday, if we sell ashley we will have clichy, traore & flamini do we need another left-back or do we still need an experienced left-back.

famous no 10

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
famous no 10 said:
kel varnsen said:
Ricky_AFC said:

Who said anything about jumping ahead in the queue FFS?!

No one FFS.

What's your point?

famous no 10

Established Member
Thai Gunner said:
famous no 10 said:
kel varnsen said:
Ricky_AFC said:

Who said he should be ahead of both clichy and flamini? That's ridiculous. Everyone who saw him play today was just saying that he definitely looked a real prospect....and was dissing him like someone who didn't even see the game today.

...and another one.

Read the f**king post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom