• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanooo

5 million is certainly a bit too little for some of us but if we consider all the whinning and *****ing that he did, it could be all worth it for the whole team.

Thank you Cole (for what you've done before the tapping up saga) & goodbye! Hopefully, you'll be on the losing side whenever we meet Chelski from now on!

Rohit

Established Member
Shortened Link

A few good words there for Cole.Wonder if we will ever read words of gratitude from the mouth of Mourinho for Gallas.That Wenger is a very good man.

The ***** will speak soon,his book will come out soon,i won't read it but the excerpts will be all over the papers i am sure if he has indeed attacked the board,some players,etc.

Thank **** he is gone,whether that forces Hoyte at LB or a run for Aliadere there,5m£ + Gallas or simply Gallas i don't care.All that matters is he is gone.

Gurgen

Established Member
Wenger said:
I remember giving him his debut nearly seven years ago and he grabbed the opportunity. He had a strong desire to succeed and ultimately it was that determination that sees him leave this Club. Ashley has grown up with Arsenal and given time, will hopefully appreciate what the Club has given him.

Notice the sneers in those comments :lol:

Gotta love Arsène.

gunner_down_under

considering English is not even his native language, I dont think there's too many managers out there who're completely in control of press conferences as much as Arsène is! (most of the times at least)

I still crack up at "Everyone thinks they got the prettiest wife at home."

Jasper

Gurgen said:
Wenger said:
I remember giving him his debut nearly seven years ago and he grabbed the opportunity. He had a strong desire to succeed and ultimately it was that determination that sees him leave this Club. Ashley has grown up with Arsenal and given time, will hopefully appreciate what the Club has given him.

Gotta love Arsène.

Wenger is pure class, yet intelligent to be sarcastic in a subtle way.

Compared to Mourihno's "slave" comments and Fergie's "!@%&*" comments.

gunner_down_under

anyway, back to Ashley Cole - I dont want to say much, cuz I'm sure there would be a few u-16's reading this.

I'm happy you're gone, you dont deserve to be with us or our respect.

I hope Eboue, Hleb and RvP run you ragged when we meet you!

(damn, that wasn't easy.....there were a lot of pent up force before I typed this post, I'll just release it if I had his personal email ID!)

kanooo

Jasper said:
Gurgen said:
Wenger said:

Gotta love Arsène.

Wenger is pure class, yet intelligent to be sarcastic in a subtle way.

Compared to Mourihno's "slave" comments and Fergie's "!@%&*" comments.

:)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Gurgen said:
Arsène is the Vladimir Nabokov of football managers.

want to show how literate you are ey!? :wink:

I find his work more intrigiung in his native language and I don't read no frekkin translations how about you?

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Wouldnt it just be lovely if some Andorran no mark snaps his leg in two tomorrow, leaving him writhing around in agony on the floor.

I might actually bring myself to watch the England game now, just on the off chance this happens.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
RockyRocastle said:
Wouldnt it just be lovely if some Andorran no mark snaps his leg in two tomorrow, leaving him writhing around in agony on the floor.

I might actually bring myself to watch the England game now, just on the off chance this happens.
Although I wish no harm to towards anybody, I just hope when the rent boy plays us he is given an extremely uncomfortable time :D

RockyRocastle

Established Member
1970*Gooner said:
RockyRocastle said:

Although I wish no harm to towards anybody, I just hope when the rent boy plays us he is given an extremely uncomfortable time :D

Yep, Roll on May 5th.

(Although if I had my may his career would be ended tomorrow).

IBL

Established Member
The f**wit has finally gone, good riddance! Go spew around with your fellow Chavs you class-less moronic turd. You were great for us but somewhere along the line you completely lost it and decided to drag this great club along the gutter with yourself. There were so many better ways you could have handled the situation with the club you claim to love as a supporter but obviously you love something else more....good luck with your book sales - chump!

oOTruGunNaOo

I hope he gets hi leg broken in his first game and then wayne bridge is a revelation and he cant force his way back into the 1st team and then gets dropped by england and his slutty wife dumps him and he strts doing cocaine and gets banned. But somehow i think he'll be back here lter in his career. He'll miss us by christmas. The ugly bastard

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
oOTruGunNaOo said:
I hope he gets hi leg broken in his first game and then wayne bridge is a revelation and he cant force his way back into the 1st team and then gets dropped by england and his slutty wife dumps him and he strts doing cocaine and gets banned. But somehow i think he'll be back here lter in his career. He'll miss us by christmas. The ugly bastard
Like the post :lol: :lol:

alibey

cashley_cole_official.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom