• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
watch the swedish midfielder Linderoth play in the WC a player like that can be usefull for every team just liek Gravesen was for a while in Real MAdrid. A great engine and gets the offesnive game going reall fast. Tackles like a rabbid dog for a little guy to. Maybe he was bit inmature during his Everton. He was the guy who replaced Stefan Schwarz in Sweden a player nicknamed "GOD". He has all his qualities without the red cards.

AfC_li4nGht

Since this is just a wishlist i will be bold with my list.

GK. Buffon(if Juventus land themselve into big trouble it's very possible)
CD : Lucio(quality enough said, and a mentor for senderos)
CM : Diarra, Machesrano
LM/ST : Ryan babel /or owen+toress

EL_Turco_

Arsène like young players. So as a Turkish, I know Turkish football best and I think Arsenal should get these footballers:

Nuri Şahin (B.Dortmund) - CM

Caner Erkin (V.Manisa) - LM

These two players have alread played a few national team matches. They played against Ghana yesterday and they were quite good in my opinion.I wish Arsenal purchased them.

ramon12

KenyaGunner said:
I dont See AW singing any players that have been in the media limelight lately. Remember SWP & Robinho? They'll just be snathed by some crazy moneybags somewhere.

I therefore think the Pandev story to be more like it (not appeared in the maintream media).

I would also expect an unknown name to sign, or an established player that was linked to Arsenal like 6 - 12 months earlier, and Chel$ki, Real, or Spuds have forgotten ....Like Rosiscky

Cheers!!
is your name called KenyanRudeboy somewhere else?

N!

if juventus go and get fined, relagted, stripped of last 2 titles and excluded from CL football, you reckon we could get trezuguet for cheap or for free?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Baros?

He doesn't even understand the off-side rule. Doesn't the fact that he's not very good put you off at all?

That's a bit harsh. On his day I think he's very good but most of the time he looks disinterested.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Baros is a player that need the team to be built to provide for him and he normally plays >(for the Checz anyway) a big targetman(Koller) and rosicky and Nedved gets him into good positions

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Mostarac were are you when I need you, make a in depth description of Cambiasso please :). I really enjoyed his short real year(s) and watched him some duting his first year in Italy but he has then slipped somewhat of the radar. He is a argie starter isn't he?

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
After the signing of Rosicky, still no news about any prospect of signing a CM. I am a bit impatient now. :roll:

nazo

Established Member
tactica442 said:
After the signing of Rosicky, still no news about any prospect of signing a CM. I am a bit impatient now. :roll:

Well there is still lots of time for us to sign a player or two. Don't give up hope yet.

camtheram

I would really like to see Wenger buy Mickael Landreau to replace aging Lehmann. I believe he would really excel in the PL.

KlurgsSporg

camtheram said:
I would really like to see Wenger buy Mickael Landreau to replace aging Lehmann. I believe he would really excel in the PL.

Landreau has gone to PSG for first team football if we buy a goalkeeper this summer he will be on the bench behind Lehmann and a top class keeper wont want to do that!for me its Anders Issakson of Rennes a young well established keeper in our price range and goog enough to break through!Or for a few seasons it has to be Pele which is more AW style!

Perfect summer would be...

Rosicky - already purchased

CB - Sebastien Squillaci (as monaco) / A Ferdinand (doubtfull) / V Kompany (anderlecht dreaming really now)

M- Thomas Kahlenberg (auxere) / D Zokora (st ettienne) / Kerlon* seems destined for ManU or Real but avadible for £6million and well worth the risk

ST- simple Torres or Podolski both young quick and good finishers!but knowing wenger we will end up with portsmouth target Nicola Zigic

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom