• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Kraig

Established Member
bendtner = injured
vela = unproven
eduardo = no confidence and is ruining our football at present

so yeh, id take ruud at the minute

hes scored 64 in 97 games at madrid, not what id call washed up to be honest

outlaw_member

Established Member
If we didn't have Gallas and Silvestre in our ranks then I could have atleast understood your position, Tim, Cap and Qs. But seeing that Silvestre is now a key figure in our dressing room, our former captain is a Chelsea legend and David ****ING Beckham was a trainee at our club, I honestly don't see the problem. There is no line to be drawn because it was rubbed out as soon as the aforementioned players were allowed to join our club. Let's also not forget the likes of Pat Jennings amongst others who have crossed the divide from a rival club.

Captain

Established Member
'the divide' as you put it means nothing. I would have loved to have becks sign for us in one of these euro loans he is doing. I'd take a couple of players from tottenham, chelsea or whoever.

The fact that VanNist is universally hated by almost (apparently) every arsenal fan is the issue. I would seriously boo that **** every game and I would never cheer a single goal he scored and would simply be gutted if that prick was getting games ahead of any single one of our players. Seeing that **** lift any trophy in our colours would make my blood boil.

Forget analysis and debate, that is simply the way that it is.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
as unfortunate it is that he would probably score a fair amount of goals for us, i wouldn't ever want to see him in Arsenal colors.. too much bad blood... it would have been like Keane signing for us or Gary Neville.. bad enough that we signed Tweety

qs

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
If we didn't have Gallas and Silvestre in our ranks then I could have atleast understood your position, Tim, Cap and Qs. But seeing that Silvestre is now a key figure in our dressing room, our former captain is a Chelsea legend and David f****g Beckham was a trainee at our club, I honestly don't see the problem. There is no line to be drawn because it was rubbed out as soon as the aforementioned players were allowed to join our club. Let's also not forget the likes of Pat Jennings amongst others who have crossed the divide from a rival club.

Gallas was a Chelsea player but he never had any hate from here, certainly not from me while he was there. He's nothing like Ruud the horse faced boy.

Silvestre being signed made me sick to my stomach, and he was nothing at United, just a joke so there was never any real hatred there either.

van Nistlerooy is an absolute **** of the highest order. If you don't understand why we hate him so much.... oh why do I even bother. You'll never understand anyway.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Same here, Kel. I can't think of a single player that I've ever hated. I honestly fail to see how one could hold so much contempt for someone they've never met in their life. Maybe Gary Neville but that's at a stretch.

outlaw_member

Established Member
This is probably another area where we might differ. I only like/love players based on their performances and absolutely nothing more. I couldn't give a **** about their celebrations, their actions, their personalities, their hairstyles, nothing. The only thing I care about regarding footballers is PERFORMANCES. I don't dislike Adebayor because of what he did to us, I only dislike him because I didn't think he was good enough as a starter. I like a player based on his performances and I dislike a player based on his peformances. Anything else doesn't matter because it's frankly insignificant. Which is precisely why I've never hated a non-Arsenal player because I've had no performance-related reason to. Oh and there's many ways of being passionate.

Captain

Established Member
Every action they make on the pitch is part of their performance and Ruud proved himself time and again to be a cheating, snivelling prick. If that means nothing to you then fair enough but you are well in the minority.

qs

Established Member
Take a sharp knife and chop a lump of skin off your arm, I don't want to alarm you but I think you might be a robot.

Kraig

Established Member
i ****ing hate him with a passion (****ing crying after he scored against us to end our unbeaten run, ill never forget that!) but the last time i checked, Arsenal was bigger than any one player!

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom