• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Marin has been horrendous this season, he's not even being called up for die Manschaft anymore. Hard to play well for Bremen though, they're a shambles.

Maybe we should go for Marco Reus. He's very young and highly rated, and Monchengladbach are going to be relegated. Get him on the cheap and if doesn't come good we can sell him back to the Bundesliga and recoup most of the money if not make a profit.

There is light

Definitely! SHOOT-fall-score! Putting in a bid for reus is a must, absolutely looooove his technique , so young and i expect he will get stronger as he gets older. It's also the type of signing wenger likes so we MUST go for it, many teams will be after him.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Bossa said:
Mata and Banega.
Drool.gif

There is light

:lol:

Hey reus scored a great brace this weak, upto 8 goals for the season now, typical falling finish on the first one. He would be easier to get than say gotze or schurrle (although schurrle reminds me of bendy for some reason so don't like him much tbh) because he will certainly leave the club if they get relegated and would be cheaper as well, but now not sure if borrussia will get relegated after how they dismantled cologne.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member
Seriously though, is Willian any good? Only seen Shakhtar a handful of times and he's not been the most impressive of the Brazilians there. Luiz Adriano and Fernandinho left a bigger impression on me.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yeah looks raw, would very much prefer Douglas Costa. But **** Denilson, he can have who he wants in his new team

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I can see Denislon going to Sahktjor to be honest. They pay big bucks for mediocre players from big clubs. And he has a lot of brasilian friends over there..

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom