• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Mudi

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Everytime I watch Rahim Stirling play on the wings for Liverpool, the more he is edging closer to my wish list.

Much rather want Julian Draxler!!! Great physical body, great skills and great vision.

Julian Draxler instead of Theo Walcott and Arshavin
Llorente instead of Chamakh/Bendtner/Park

And I'm a happy man!!!!

mistaT

Established Member
Said it before, and I'll sat it again - Hernanes.

Been lighting Serie A up for a few seasons now and think he'll be moving on to a big club if Lazio win something this year.

Fantastic AM who's more than willing to shoot from distance, and take a player on.

E

Enoch

Mudi said:
Much rather want Julian Draxler!!! Great physical body, great skills and great vision.

Damn good shout mate, very good shout. I like Draxler as well, can play wing, CAM, and will shoot with both feet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tITF2R_frJc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tITF2R_frJc</a>

Amazing team goal, Draxler scores.

Floating

Established Member
Mudi said:
Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Everytime I watch Rahim Stirling play on the wings for Liverpool, the more he is edging closer to my wish list.

Julian Draxler instead of Theo Walcott and Arshavin
Llorente instead of Chamakh/Bendtner/Park

And I'm a happy man!!!!

Draxler is a good shout - one of the brighest talents in Germany, along with Gotze.

Buhry

Established Member

Isco with 2 goals for Malaga in the CL against Zenit today. I want us to sign this come january or next summer, he'll be a senior international for spain soon enough.

Only worry is that he usually plays left or centre attacking midfield, and we have poldi and Cazorla in those positions. He'd be a good rotation option for both though, it's not like we have a lot of depth up front.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That ship has sailed I'm afraid, he's going to continue tearing up opposition for fun, and will soon be out of our price range. Should have gotten him this season but Malaga probably wouldn't have allowed it, today you've seen why.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
How far are Eriksen and Muniain on our price range thingy?

The right combination of "If they were all that" and "when they'd cost all this" would surely move AW to sign a superstar kid soon. he cannot leave without a project you know. well, for now we have AOC and to an extent Ramsey. who was it before AOC? surely walcott's been past the threshold for a while. Szczesny? Gibbs? Wilshere and Ramsey had already made a breakthrough. Merida and Vela happened long ago.

Get us one Arsène! last big money project i remember is nasri, and even he was 21 when we brought him.

DontPushMe

jones said:
That ship has sailed I'm afraid, he's going to continue tearing up opposition for fun, and will soon be out of our price range. Should have gotten him this season but Malaga probably wouldn't have allowed it, today you've seen why.
Yup, our chance was this summer. Cazorla is better and we did right to get him, but if we could of somehow got Isco as well, wow. Surely we tried, as there were rumors about it and it makes sense, but they did right to hang onto him. His value will be massive next year. Will probably end up at Madrid or Barca within 2 or 3 years.

Buhry

Established Member

DontPushMe said:
jones said:
Yup, our chance was this summer. Cazorla is better and we did right to get him, but if we could of somehow got Isco as well, wow. Surely we tried, as there were rumors about it and it makes sense, but they did right to hang onto him. His value will be massive next year. Will probably end up at Madrid or Barca within 2 or 3 years.

He has a buyout clause of 20 million euros. If we're willing to pay up we still have a chance.

Get him in January Arsène.

Realistically we're one of the only top teams in europe that actually have space in our squad for him at the moment as well, most of the other top teams are allready stacked with great attacking midfielders.

DontPushMe

If true on the buyout clause I'm all for it. Love the spanish flavor we have right now and adding him would only increse that.

I have a strong feeling we'll be in for Llorente in Jan as his deal has only 6 years left so a double swoop like that would be awesome. Wish list stuff of course, but thats why its here.

Segway

Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Saw him last night in the CL and he's an all action midfielder with a great engine and a fantastic eye for goal. He has 14 goals in 10 games for Shakhtar this season and reminds me of Yaya Toure.

Probably only a matter of time before he'll get linked to the elite clubs.

Oh... And he's also a self-confessed Arsenal fan.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Quality footballer, rate him highly from what little I've seen from him. Won't be easy though to get him from Shakhtar, they pay their players very handsomely. We were linked with him in the summer by the way, interesting to hear that he's an Arsenal fan.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom