• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wounded Healer

your issues has no connection with me you know.
maybe an inferiority complex.
go find some love.
poor attitude.
whatever your thing is, i am not it.
lol.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't compare Morata to Chamberlain at all. Morata's development has largely stalled because of the bs with Juve and Real.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
But we don't want a development player do we? I'd much rather spunk 50m on Lukaku. At least we know he can score goals in the PL. About the same age too..

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't think we'll get him anyway.

I think some club or agent has let it be known to Real that they'll get silly money if they can get Morata out of Juve. Someone representing PSG maybe.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when people wanted to sign Morata with the release clause? And I said no that's silly?

Imagine if we had him now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We need somebody, we're never going to find a world class striker if we don't gamble on somebody the way the likes of Atletico, Juve, Dortmund and even United have.

Could be that we have to get Lacazette or Batshit guy from Marseille, we need a new ****ing striker.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We need somebody, we're never going to find a world class striker if we don't gamble on somebody the way the likes of Atletico, Juve, Dortmund and even United have.

Could be that we have to get Lacazette or Batshit guy from Marseille, we need a new ****ing striker.

Think Wenger will make a few bids and get someone.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Where are all the Vietto fans?

Where will Embolo end up at?

Me thinks Wenger will go for two first team players this summer. Obviously Xhaka seams like the first one, and then he has all the summer to wait and see what will happen with strikers around the globe and who could be available.
I dont blame him if he does that at all

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Where are all the Vietto fans?

Where will Embolo end up at?

Me thinks Wenger will go for two first team players this summer. Obviously Xhaka seams like the first one, and then he has all the summer to wait and see what will happen with strikers around the globe and who could be available.
I dont blame him if he does that at all
Vietto will stay with Simeone, waiting for his chance there.

Embolo is a great shout, can actually see it happening..

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fekir would probably break half our players ankles in training.

Think he'll end up at atletico eventually.

Hyper D

If Fekir is over that serious injury than I think we should take a chance with him. Would probably have to adjust the formation and go two up top though.

-----------Özil
----Alexis-------Fekir

Think it could work with disciplined midfield behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom