• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

10 years ago...

MAK

I'm sure no one needs reminding what happened 10 years ago this September...

My question is how do we mark this momentous anniversary? I'm sure the Club has it's plans but what about this site? Ideas on a postcard please...

MancunianGunner

you know i became a fan 10 years ago...just before wenger joined...when bergkamp joined actually.....thanks to bergie i'm an arsenal fan...SALUTE bergie!...and wenger for making this club decent and well respected world wide...doubt we would have half the fans we have across the world if it had not been for wenger....

Jidex

Was not a football fan back then, but saw a documentary on Wenger about 5 years ago, and was tremendously impressed. the brand of football he's got the arsenal playing got me on the band wagon. Before i became a fan, i was lost, aimless, and without purpose...now i have a reason to wake up, and access skysports news every morning. Today i am a GOONER, and i thank you Arsène!

Ginger_Reyes

Wenger has done alot for the Arsenal brand globally due to his ideology of the way football should be played.

I watched Trans Worlds Sport about a year ago and this kid, who everyone is raving about in south america, was asked which football teams he liked. He mentioned Arsenal straight away, and Barca of course,

But would he off said Arsenal 10 years ago? I think not.

Gooner83

whoah 10yrs time for a new manager!

one that plays the good old english way not this tip tap one tap back **** fit for la liga :D

weelip

Oh how time flies. Remember his first match in charge is a 4-1 victory for arsenal with a wrighty hattrick. Forget who was the opponent though. Was it Sheffield Wednesday?

weelip

How about emailing the Wenger appreciation thread to Arsenal? Yeah I know it is a far-fetched idea but....

UrbanArts

I'll have access to the player's lounge for our first CL home game so I can hand any material over to AW personally if he makes an appearance.

Just make sure it's good stuff whatever you come up with!

Lord Dula

Established Member
How about a no flush day? We will not flush any loos in honour of a great manager. It'll also save water in times of droughts.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom