• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2005 FA Cup Winners In Perspective

if you had to choose which one:

• avenging our losses to manure this season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • football-karma paying it's debts for the liverpool final when steven gerrard robbed us

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sabret00the

Established Member
though we played like ****e.

though some may feel wenger bottled it.

though we never scored in open play thus beat them

we won.

but was it revenge against the **** for this seasons losses or karma paying us back for liverpool

cascy101

TBH, i didn't think it was neither, to get revenge over liverpool from 2001 i would have preferred to beat them like that in the final. karma against man utd, i would still prefer we thrashed them though. it was still a sweet victory though.

Arnie

it was revenge for liverpool, it didn't really feel like beating united to me! if we played instead of defending like a gerrard houllier team, i would have said different!

sabret00the

Established Member
has to be liverpool to atone for the manure games we would've had to have outplayed them

burnsjed

Established Member
Can you jog my memory and tell me how Gerrard robbed us?
I am not taking the piss, but honestly can not remember.
I remember Owen scoring twice.
I remember a couple of penalty calls not going our way.
But honestly don't remember anything regarding Gerrard?

sabret00the

Established Member
burnsjed said:
Can you jog my memory and tell me how Gerrard robbed us?
I am not taking the piss, but honestly can not remember.
I remember Owen scoring twice.
I remember a couple of penalty calls not going our way.
But honestly don't remember anything regarding Gerrard?
nah it was Owen my mistake, wrong scouser on my mind :eek:ops:

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom