• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2016/2017 Football kits.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Think whoever came up with the 'colours' for Feyenoord's new away kit 2015/16 should be shot.

nieuwe-uitshirt-feyenoord-2015-2016.jpg

clockwork orange

Is that light blue print, under and around the sponsor name, a picture of (a part of) the (blue) moon?

clockwork orange

I like the City one better. Sponsorname is less prominent.

Sometimes I don't mind a sponsorname. Dreamcast was brilliant. Sometimes it's too invasive. Prefer old skool shirts without them.

Citeh's owners must be glad with a moon on their kit. A Crescent in 2 seasons?

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Hardly going to look good with 4 ogres wearing it though. I think it looks okay, but nothing special.

frbenzema2014

Any idea when the Arsenal kits are being revealed?
Fly Emirates again sponsors the new Arsenal 2015-16 Shirts, which will be released in Summer 2015.
The new Arsenal 2015-2016 Away Kit will be dark navy with golden design elements. The new Arsenal 15-16 Home, Away and Third Jerseys will be released in July 2015.

GabeGooner

None of them are particularly great, really. The Man Utd, Liverpool and Newcastle kits are the nicest, but based on the designs here, it looks like the sports companies are just running out of ideas. The Tottenham one looks like it was ran over by a car.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Just shows how important the sponsor logo is to the overall design. Liverpool one looks pretty decent because the colour scheme of the logo fits the overall design, whereas the "AIA" logo on the Sp**s kit completely ruins the shirt.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Seems like the Rangerification of Newcastle has begun. They'll be playing Motherwell and Dundee United in 2018.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom