• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

3 in a row

Jkreffer

Established Member
Bit harsh on Celtic lads! I thought that they did very well the other year in the Uefa cup against pretty good opposition. Did well against Porto who are in the Champions league final this year!

Ally

Well, as someone who was there when Celtic did actually play usl at Parkhead, let me tell you that at full strength, we'd have a field day. Also as someone who watches the SPL week in week out, the standard is almost exactly equal to English Division 1,. As ilovehenry will testify, having seen Nottingham Forest regularly this season, we've seen both divisons in depth between us, and we can't find much to seperate the standards.

That said, Celtic and Rangers *are* Prem standard, but I'm sorry, no matter what anyone says they're not comparable to us.

Going back to the point, we're all so short termist aren't we? Last season was seen as a disaster despite the fct that the trophy count over two years between us an Mancs was 3-1, now it's gonna be 4-2 over a LONG period of time, three years. Tells you soemthing pretty simple and glaring, I reckon.

KingReyes

Established Member
Comparing Celtic to Arsenal is an absolute insult to Arsenal Football Club. I would like to see Celtic in the EPL and see if they can win the league unbeaten.

Aussie

Established Member
Celtic arnt in the same league as Arsenal. The UEFA cup is a second rate comp that only second rate teams play in.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom